Friday, May 01, 2009

A Boy Story

here is a boy story.....the other morning i got the boys up and we were all rushing around to get ready and go to school....so i walk in the bathroom and someone has peeed all over the toilet seat ..so i start yelling who did this .....levi says not me and starts yelling at micah ...well were running late so i run levi to school and come back....get ready and then it dawns an me i still have to clean up the toilet.....i call micah and ask him did you pee all over the toilet ....micah looks at me and says yyeeeess , but there was a fly on the lid and he would not get off.....then micah says mom are you glad i told the truth..... i say yes and start laughing.....thank goodness for little boys.......

4 comments:

Rosalee said...

That is pretty hilarious!

Dani and Isaac said...

it doesn't get better as they get 9older...

Anonymous said...

I can totally see a little boy doing that!! I laughed hard when I read this one! Thank you! ~Amanda

Chantal and Trevor Dougal said...

That is hilarious...and that's why I want a boy