Tuesday, January 08, 2008

well i was tagged by kanien and have to come up with six facts or habits about myself...well here goes...

1. i have this insatiable desire to do all crafts or what ever if i see it i want to try and make it myself......i don't want to by it i want to see if i can recreate it on my own.....

2. I HATE cooking...i hate to look up recipes ...i hate preparing it .....and i hate cleaning it up....i know that's kind of drastic but oh well! it's not that i don't know how to do it - it's just doing it.....and it's even worse in the summer time.....

3. i wish that i could talk with my grandmother's ...i was very young and they were elderly..and now i have all sorts of questions to ask.....like what was it like as a kid?....what did you like and dislike? who were you besides being my grandmother? i want to know her ideas on being a mom ....

4. I am very independent...... because of joel's job i have been left alone a lot and being in Germany really made me grow up..... when we were first married i kept saying i did not get married to be alone which makes you stand up and say o.k. i can do this....(and when i hear women complain about being alone for a week or two i just want to smack them along side the head and say get with it sister....stop being such a baby....) ( i am not really that mean)

5. i have to think about five and six

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

isnt it amaziing that noone ever comments on your blog site.. possibly you are invisable the same as I am and no one sees or hears what you have to say... except me and I am proud of you and what you are becoming. love mom

Anonymous said...

I was going to leave a comment upon my site but couldnt leave and annymouse statement.. how can I change that robin