Sunday, October 28, 2007




well here are some pics of Alix....his rash can last from two weeks to several months and it come and goes as to the temp. of his body the hotter he is the more rash there will be so he is hateing life because it itches alot......it is only contagious when he runs a fever and the day before the rash broke out so sorry everyone .....now i am just waiting for one of us to break out.....

3 comments:

Kanien said...

Ouch! I hate having itchy skin. Man I feel for you Alix. I really hope it gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

that first picture of the boys in wyo. the kids look like they had ridden hard and put away wet.

alix....you almost look like a redskin (which is what they used to call indians) keep you finger nails short so you cant hurt you skin anymore... of honey I wish it would disapear for you real quick.. love gram..

Familia_Henderson said...

I hope things start looking up for you guys soon!