This is the first house we have ever been in since we were married...It has always been apartments or on post housing and that is not a house...so this is where we live ....
I bet you are enjoying having a house. It looks nice. I bet the boys like being in a neighborhood and being able to ride their bikes and play with friends close by. Keep the updates coming. I will try and get mine done soon. Kanien, Jon and Marcella moved out yesterday and today so we are trying to get everything in order here. Love Terry
2 comments:
I bet you are enjoying having a house. It looks nice. I bet the boys like being in a neighborhood and being able to ride their bikes and play with friends close by. Keep the updates coming. I will try and get mine done soon. Kanien, Jon and Marcella moved out yesterday and today so we are trying to get everything in order here. Love Terry
What a cute house! I can't wait to be in one of those instead of apartments! Your boys are so cute! -Whitney
Post a Comment