
well you'all will have to forgive this is my first time (without becky's help) of doing this blog...we have all pics and no words .....the photos at the top are of the boys climbing wall's over at brother cheney's they have been bugging him for ever to go over and climb his walls.........the next one's i could not leave out of levi doing his bootie dance and spanking his butt.......and then of course micah a monster in hiding ............
3 comments:
Climbing the walls looks like fun! I have neveer seen the golden spike site, I have driven around it but never stoped. I think a replica of the spike is in the Ogden Train museum (which is haunted). Its the old train station down town Ogden. Tell the boys Hi for me. Love Uncle Dann
Yea Nan!!! Its fun to see the boys and the climbing wall that somebody made. That's cool. Why did they make the wall?
I still rely on Bec for the blog.
debbie
I bet they can't wait to get back to climbing that wall again! I'm glad you stopped at the golden spike - you talked about it but I didn't know that you actually did. Thanks for the updated blog. I enjoy looking at them. Terry
Post a Comment