
as you can see we had a great time Alix got a bow and arrow for x-mas and levi got a BB gun so hopefully they will do o.k. and not kill each other...well MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL ...

dad with a dog on his lap who knew????

no mom is not going thru cemo therpy ..this year we drew names and alix had moms name so he knew what to buy here...when she opened the present it was a hat mittens and a scarf.....and then alix said in alix style i knew this is what you wanted so you would not get cold hands when you took out the garbage..........

as you can see we had a great time opening our presents

I THINK IT WAS THIS GUY WHO WAS DOING SELF PORTRAITS FOR FUN!!!!!

there is a nice fuzzy smear on the christmas photos this one of these three cool guys has been playing with my camera and there is a great big finger print right in the middle of the lens....


it finally snowed and the boys went sleding on about a half an inch of snow and loved every minute of it...when they were finally sliding down on the dirt they decided to wait for more snow....

it took him about five seconds to open his presents and this one was the robot he had been looking for and he gave it a big ol' kiss .....alix is crying because that is what micah does on everyone elses birthday......

micah's birthday was on the 18th of dec. and all he wanted was his presents he could of cared less about his cake or any thing else.....
2 comments:
I remember sleding down that same hill but there was always more snow. I tried to call on christmas but the phones were dead here in camp. Im doing fine miss you all.
It looks like they had fun going down the hill - hopefully you get some more snow so they can enjoy it even more! Thanks for the pictures. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Nan - I'm sorry for not sending your Christmas card - I have it all ready and had 2 pictures to put in it but I don't know what I did with them - I had them when I wrote on your card and then they disappeared so I've been looking for them. I can't find them. Maybe I put them in with mom and dad's package. it was one with dann and the boys and then one with all of us, the boys and mom and dad. They were just 4x6 pictures but who knows where they went. I'm sorry. We had a nice Christmas but wished Dann was here with us. We enjoyed his message that he wrote on his blog. Love Terry
Post a Comment